Who we are:
9 De Montfort Street, Leicester, United Kingdom, LE1 7GE
Registered company no. 11633609
What information do we collect?
– We collect data through our registration forms and contact forms necessary to facilitate contact and function of the website.
– We collect first and last names, type of enquiry, an email address and a telephone number if using our contact form.
– No data is collected by third parties through advertising cookies.
How do we use personal information?
– Personalisation of content, business information or user experience
– Account set up and administration
– Delivering relevant financial and business information where necessary
– Internal research and development purposes
– Legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
By submitting your personal information for sign-up or contact you consent to processing for the relevant tasks.
When do we share personal data?
We do not share any data with third parties unless necessary for newsletter applications such as Mailchimp.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Personal information is stored securely on our server – data is only processed during sign up and contact directly with our team.
How do we secure personal data?
– Secured server and limited access to all data by our team
– Only site administrators or relevant persons to your enquiry have access to your data.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Provide specific information on the length of time you will keep the information for in relation to each processing purpose. The GDPR requires you to retain data for no longer than reasonably necessary. Include details of your data or records retention schedules, or link to additional resources where these are published.
If you cannot state a specific period, you need to set out the criteria you will apply to determine how long to keep the data for (eg local laws, contractual obligations, etc)
You should also outline how you securely dispose of data after you no longer need it.
Your rights in relation to personal data:
– Access to your personal data is available on request
– Correction and deletion of personal data is available on request
– Withdrawal of consent is available on request
Your rights may be limited during ongoing contact if data is required to communicate.
Use of automated decision-making and profiling:
We do not make use of any automated decision making and profiling.
How to contact us?
You can contact us about your data at any time through the contact us page.